What We Do
We train candidates for the:
- Health Care Industry
- Retail Industry
- Service Station Industry
- Business In General
Our training has the following benefits:
- It supplies staff to business at no cost to the business
- It has a counselling service in place for needy students
- It assist employers with conflict management
- It does outreach projects through its national peace project, among the poor
- It offers training to communities who cannot afford to pay
We align our skills programmes with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and much emphasis is placed on workplace experience. Furthermore, we have acquired and established training partners in the healthcare industry, wholesale and retail, and the service station industry.
All enrolled students are introduced to peace-building as a way of life and, coupled with this,
follows a module in life skills, which forms part of the foundation training. This produces a highly motivated candidate, well-prepared for formal employment and a map for their future, which brings momentum into their lives.